RESERVED for NOVEL IDEAS BOOK CLUB - PRIVATE GROUP - Workshop #2 - Monday and Tuesday, March 4-5
This session is reserved for members of NOVEL IDEAS BOOK CLUB only.
IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS WORKSHOP.
After your registration, I will be sending you more information and options for projects and your lunch selection (for Day #2). I take care of clay/materials, snacks, and light breakfast and lunch on Day 2. You leave your pieces with me and I bisque-fire, glaze and final fire them for you. (Shipping to participants after workshop is additional $15 per person which will be charged at workshop, if applicable.)
TIMELINE FOR TWO-DAY WORKSHOPS
Day #1: 1-5 p.m. (Open Studio time until 6 p.m.)
- Arrive by 1 p.m.
- Break at 3 p.m (coffee/tea and light snack.)
- Instruction finishes at 5 p.m.
- Open Studio time for those who would like to stay until 6 p.m.
Day #2: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Open Studio time until 5 p.m.)
- Arrive at 9 a.m. for coffee/tea and baked goods, fruit.
- Lunch at noon at Sandy's Deli (included)
- Finished at 3 p.m. (with Open Studio time until 5 p.m.)