RESERVED for ROTARY - PRIVATE GROUP - Workshop #1 - Saturday and Sunday, March 2-3
This workshop is reserved for Rotary Club of Cambria, and is sold out.
I take care of clay/materials, snacks, and light breakfast and lunch on Day 2. You leave your pieces with me and I bisque-fire, glaze and final fire them for you. (Shipping to participants after workshop is additional $15 per person which will be charged at workshop, if applicable.)
TIMELINE FOR TWO-DAY WORKSHOPS
Day #1: 1-5 p.m. (Open Studio time until 6 p.m.)
- Arrive by 1 p.m.
- Break at 3 p.m (coffee/tea and light snack.)
- Instruction finishes at 5 p.m.
- Open Studio time for those who would like to stay until 6 p.m.
Day #2: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Open Studio time until 5 p.m.)
- Arrive at 9 a.m. for coffee/tea and baked goods, fruit.
- Lunch at noon at Sandy's Deli (included)
- Finished at 3 p.m. (with Open Studio time until 5 p.m.)
Private Groups: About cancellations and refunds: Your entire fee is refunded if cancellation is made 90 days prior to the workshop. If cancellation is made after that, your fee is refunded minus a $250 charge. If cancellation is made within 7 days of the workshop, there are no refunds.